General details of the project
- Initiator of the project: Fund for Regional Development of the Republic of Buryatia
- Сontact person: Botoev Konstantin
- Post: Project manager in mineral resources sector
- Telephone/Fax: +7 301 2 21-11-49, +7 301 2 21-11-50, +7 301 2 21-11-51
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address of the site: Republic of Buryatia, Okinskiy District
The deposit is located 106 km from the Mondy village. 35 kV transmission line approaches the Holbinskiy ore mine located 17 km from the Kharanurskoe deposit. There is a forest road to the deposit, requiring reconstruction.
The project envisages the construction of a factory for the production of phosphate fertilizers.
Reserves of C1 category: ore -3292.5 thousand tons, P2O5 - 588 thousand tons; C2 category: ore - 652.6 thousand tons, P2O5 -107.3 thousand tons with an average P2O5 content - 17.9%. Inferred resources: ore - 84 million tons, P2O5 - 15.3 million tons.
The Fund for Regional Development of the Republic of Buryatia is an organization authorized by the Government of the Republic of Buryatia in the field of application of government investment policy seeking to attract investments to the economy of the Republic, create favorable conditions for investors and business, and reduce the administrative barriers.
To create favorable conditions for investors the RB RDF provides support of investment project in the "One window" format, in other words provides for an investor the solution to all issues of cooperation with organizations, authorities and departments ranging from the processing of documents for a land and ending with the issuance of a building permission