- Initiator of the project: Fund for Regional Development of the Republic of Buryatia
- Telephone/Fax: +7 301 2 21-11-49, +7 301 2 21-11-50, +7 301 2 21-11-51
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer to become a resident of technopark in the sphere of high technologies "Biotehnopolis" created in Ulan-Ude.
Technopark activities will be carried out in the following areas:
- Information technology and software;
- Energy efficiency and conservation;
- Biopharmaceutical and medical technology.
A technology park project initiated by the Government of the Republic of Buryatia and Buryat Scientific Center, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Site for the construction of industrial park is located in the south-eastern part of the city of Ulan-Ude in the area of economic preference. The land area of 21 hectares.
When placing production in the "Biotehnopolis" you will be granted privileges for 5 years to pay taxes: exemption from property tax, land tax and a reduction in income tax rate.
Construction of the first start-up complex of Technopark is funded by the federal and regional budgets. Companies will be placed on an area of 31,600 m2:
- High-tech center (6600 m2.)
- Production areas (9000 m2.)
- Data center (8000 m2.)
- Multi-service center for residents of Technopark;
- Business incubator.
Offer for the pharmaceutical industry, manufacturers of medical technology and equipment, as well as energy-efficient products away from the production areas to the technology park. Welcome and companies working in the field of alternative energy and information technology. Enterprises will be provided with production plants, laboratories, warehouses, offices and domestic premises.