Infrastructure of investments
Creation and development of infrastructure to support small and medium enterprises are provided within the State program of the Republic of Buryatia "The development of industry, small and medium business and trade."
Business support infrastructure would provide the fullest range of entrepreneurs skilled services, and allow to use the financial resources, which is especially important in the early stages of their work.
In order to create favorable conditions for the development of small and medium enterprises, the development of innovation infrastructure and increase employment in small and medium enterprises of the Republic of Buryatia created:
1. Small Business Support Fund of the Republic of Buryatia - for entrepreneurs' access to finance.
2. The guarantee fund for lending to small and medium enterprises of the Republic of Buryatia - for entrepreneurs' access to credit resources of banks and leasing companies.
3. For the implementation of municipal programs to support small and medium enterprises in the 23 municipalities to create a fund to support small and medium-sized businesses.
4. Information and methodological center of the Buryat Republic, with branches in 14 municipalities of the republic - for information and consulting support to small businesses and individuals wanting to do business.
5. National Business Incubator, Interuniversity-student business incubator and North Baikal Business Centre - to meet the needs of small businesses in the areas of concessional lease.
6. Create Industrial Park - providing favorable conditions for the development of small and medium-sized businesses in industries complex.
7. Favourable Economic Zone industrial production and tourism and recreation, special economic zone TRT "Baikal harbor".
Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Buryatia, the preparatory work on the establishment of Technopark in high technology and agro-industrial park. Implementation of the projects planned for 2014 - 2018 years.
The number of organizations that support small and medium businesses, growing, and constantly open to entrepreneurs all the new features. In the proposed handbook describes the features and services that are now able to offer infrastructure to support small and medium enterprises in the Republic of Buryatia.